reach the ultimate limit of learning and enhance our communication skills to deal with the recent technologies and pass it to the world.
to be put in different situations of difficulties and deep investment to keep up with modern progression.
MODIFIER is BACK!
Modifier 4.0 event is Classified into Talks and Hackathon.
- The Talks will be related to trending Technology topics as Artificial intelligence, Embedded systems , Networking (5g) and alot of interesting topics
- Also the Hackathon slogen this year is “Connect for Happiness” as the teams have to choose their own challenge using ONLY one theme (Health and accessibility theme) by thinking about a problem that faces the special needs people in life tracks for example in health or moving accessible .
for Modifier Hackathon are:
- 1st Place 3000 EGP
- 2nd Place 2000 EGP
Texos Hackathon (for school students only):
- 1st place 1000 EGP + special awards
- 2nd place special awards
Registration link for Talks Saturday 14-3: https://bit.ly/3aolUprHackathon
Rule book link: http://bit.ly/2T7QcqrRegistration link for
Hackathon from Thursday 12-3 to Saturday 14-3: http://bit.ly/2Vt1ebi
Before beginning our journey, we have a question for you “do you think it is easy to empower humans?”
in the last years, The concept of empowerment was used in a wide range as it defines the process of adding new skills to humans to make them more qualified. The word “empowerment” used daily among different Segments of society and now, it is IEEE HSB’s turn to use it among our society.
As we care about engineering field we will empower the around society by science especially robotics which is a branch of engineering and science includes mechanical engineering, electronic engineering, information engineering, computer science. all that through Auxilio fair.
Auxilio 3.0 is a project fair target to solve real-life problems facing mankind in various fields where the participant will be given a challenge and he has to find the most effective effective solution for it.
The fair is divided into two learning paths:
- Implement path:This path for the students who don’t have prior experience or knowledge in robotics and automation fields.
Phases of Implement path:
- Technical Sessions has been finished
- Workshops: during it, the participants will work on applying their project in a real-life application.
- Fair day: where all projects were made by participants at the workshops phase will be exposed and ready for evaluating.
- Innovate path: This path for the students that have good previous experience and knowledge in Robotics and automation field.
In this path there are two challenges to be solved by the teams:
- Chernobyl challenge:
The Chernobyl nuclear power station in the Soviet Union had been the worst disaster in the history of nuclear power generation and Humanity once exposed to. The solution should contain the help of robots to save the plants and of course the programing of this robot will need certain skills from the participants. in this challenge, the participant takes the responsibility of helping robots to empower humanity upon yourself.
- Industry 4.0 Challenge:
Industry 4.0 aims to inter-connect and computerize the traditional industry such as manufacturing. The objective in Industry 4.0 is to make the factories smart enough in terms of improved adaptability, resource efficiency as well as the improved integration of supply and demand processes between the factories. Industry 4.0 will involve the coordination between disparate devices or cyber-physical components that are physically placed in distant geographical locations and across different industries. Both IOT and cyber-physical systems form the technology basis for Industry 4.0.
- Chernobyl challenge:
after solving one of the two challenges, there will be a project fair where the ideas now are ready to be evaluated during the fair day.
So now, do you have an answer?
TeXight is an Initiative Created and Organized by IEEE PES Helwan Student Chapter that aims to Tackle Power & Energy Problems that face our Community.
This Year (TeXight 3.0) faces an escape room, competition in which players work together to solve UNKNOWN puzzles using clues in a limited time interval to unveil the secret plot which is hidden within each room. Participants will use the power of knowledge as the competition depends on scientific topics ( Renewable energy field, smart building field automation field, electrical design field )
By going through 4 Tracks , you will Tackle Multiply Real Problems. So Be Ready!
So, Recharge Your Mindset, Stay Energetic for Today’s Problem, Tomorrow’s Technology
Rule book: https://bit.ly/38DLWUm
The Registration link for competition : http://bit.ly/3cE5ifc
Women Empowerment refers to increase and improve the social, economic, political and legal strength of the women, to ensure equal-right to women, and to make them confident enough to claim their rights.
- So our talks will help you to empower women and finding what they are talented in.
- Also we have a competition between our participants.
- You can be part of our day and present your project.
Dr. OMER HANFY
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores